Because of the limited edition nature of our prints, we can only offer refunds or replacements if the art work you receive is damaged.
Returns policy: how it works
- Email us with your order number and a description plus photograph of the problem (email: email@example.com)
- As soon as we receive your request, we’ll send step-by-step instructions on how to return your order
- Repack the item in the original packaging it came in
- Once we receive your returned order, we’ll replace it or refund it (we'll refund shipping costs for orders fulfilled in the UK)
- We process all refunds within 28 days
Returns policy: what you need to know
- We recommend you keep proof of postage for any returned item(s) as we cannot consider a claim for returned goods lost in transit without one
- We cannot refund shipping costs for orders delivered outside the UK
- We cannot offer goods in exchange for the ones that you return, only replacements
Comments, complaints and feedback
We really value your feedback - good or bad. So, if for any reason you are unhappy with your order, please get in touch with us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do better next time.
We respond to all complaints within five working days.